Phantom Hollow Thought of all of the people
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

Her first statement throws him for a loop because he isn't anticipating agreement. Rebuttal maybe, a defensive volley of words, but instead he hears the opposite. What comes after is the painful part and his teeth set in a grimace, ears shooting back upon his head sharply when she mentions his family — that maybe they'd have given up on him and fallen for the Moonspear bullshit.

You talk about my family as if you know them—you don't. They support me and -- and they'll always be there, hearing otherwise did hurt, but it came from the mouth of a Moonspear wolf so Screech wasn't exactly keen on believing her. Still it made him doubt. Towhee had never been very happy with him around, he barely had a connection to Elwood or Finley, and even Raven had seemed pretty busy prior to his banishment. He didn't want to believe anything that Wraen was saying but at the same time, there was some truth to her words and some venom beneath.

They don't know everything. They don't know that I was chased out of my home. Did you know? That they were going to rip open my face and then banish me? He didn't want an answer to that despite speaking the words, and went off on another aggressive tangent before she could get a word in: I can't go back there without those three lunatics killing me. But my family will notice. Moonspear won't be safe for long once they know the truth—once they know I've been run off for nothing!
Messages In This Thread
Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 02, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 04, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 05, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:59 AM