Phantom Hollow Thought of all of the people
1,293 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Tactician
Seer

He was done. Anger still pumped through his system but he wasn't afraid of her anymore, and he wasn't rooted to the spot as he had been for the majority of the confrontation; now he was pacing and unable to contain himself, and he couldn't sit here and scream at her any more than he could try and have a civil conversation. It seemed as if she was trying to make nice and on some level Screech would appreciate that—but he was still too riled up and the trauma was too fresh for him to try and pay further attention. What was the point? She wanted to know his next step and all Screech could do was stare at her incredulously.

Are you slow in the head? He hissed, with eyes wide. Did you hear anything I just said to you? I can't go home. Whatever happens in the Caldera will happen but I can't go there. You fuckin' Moonspear wolves wanted me gone so I'm gone. His tail was lashing behind him and the gray of his spine spiking haphazardly; there was no way he could go home or send any messages or anything, he was on his own now. Didn't she get that?

Go home. Get back to your people and pretend you never saw me. All he wanted now was to sleep, or to run. To get away from here and never look back. The sooner all of this was behind him the better. Screech was already pushing her aside with what meager amount of force he had left (which wasn't much) and making a bee-line for whatever lay behind her.
Messages In This Thread
Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:15 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:24 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 06:40 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - December 30, 2017, 07:37 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - December 30, 2017, 05:59 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 01, 2018, 10:00 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 02, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 02, 2018, 08:41 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 04, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 02:08 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 05, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 05, 2018, 04:08 PM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Titmouse (Ghost) - January 06, 2018, 01:35 AM
RE: Thought of all of the people - by Wraen - January 06, 2018, 04:59 AM