Blacktail Deer Plateau i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday, for his part, did not think much about the bad. These were his babies, and all babies got sick from time to time. Luckily for Sorrel, Grayday had not been a very healthy child, and thus, knew all sorts of tricks that his own mother had used on him. There was nothing that really stopped the sickness once it set in, aside from good eating and lots of rest, but there were plenty of things that could be done to keep comfortable during bouts of the flu.

He grabbed the discarded rabbit and tucked it against Sorrel's side before moving to lie against her other. "I'll talk to Pema and see if we can get some willow bark for that fever. It'll help you feel less achey, too," he said in a low voice, laying his head down on his paws. "There ain't much to do but ride it out, other than that. I think you and Kieran ought to move a bit closer to the rest of us until you're better, so that someone can be around if you need them."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me - by Grayday Sr. - January 09, 2018, 12:20 AM