Blacktail Deer Plateau i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Tags for reference.
Grayday gave a little huff at her apology. "Don't be sorry, Sorrel. Everyone gets sick," he said firmly, giving the top of her head a firm swipe of his tongue. "I was sick for a whole winter when I was younger. I just wish you weren't going through this." He fussed for a moment, wondering how much worse she'd get before she got better, but ultimately decided not to worry about it while he didn't have to. Likely, they'd all be getting sick, now. He worried most about @Sunny, @Lavender, and @Raid, who did not seem quite as fat and healthy as he would have liked.

"Dawn's just like that, you know," he went on, filling the silence with the low, thrumming sound of his voice. Sorrel was not a child anymore, but she was sick and vulnerable, and Grayday had always been comforted by the feeling of his father's voice rumbling in his chest. They had the same quality of voice, he knew. "Always trying to get out of being sick, or apologize for being hurt. These things happen, and there's no shame in it. We live in packs so we can take care of each other. You'd take care of Kieran if he was sick, wouldn't you?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: i bring trouble, i'm sorry, don't hurt me - by Grayday Sr. - January 09, 2018, 12:35 AM