Moonspear see how good this is going so far.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch perked at the news of the herds; it had been long since he had seen a goat. "I'll bring it up to Hydra and Dirge," he decided. "But, don't worry, I won't steal the credit— I'll make sure that they know you discovered the herds." Rannoch was aware of his wife's insecurities about her contributions to the pack, and he felt that this was an opportune time to showcase Liffey's talents. 

With his meal settling heavily in his gut, Rannoch's fatigue from the day's activities was beginning to catch up with him. "Do you want to go and look at the stars?" He and Liffey had only just reassembled, and he wanted to spend more time with her before they retired for the night. "It looks like it's going to be the perfect night for it," he added, his gaze sweeping sky-ward as he spoke.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 20, 2018, 03:32 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 27, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:30 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - January 30, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - January 31, 2018, 02:37 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 02, 2018, 06:37 PM
RE: see how good this is going so far. - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 04:13 PM