Bearclaw Valley extraordinarily pretty teeth, beauty lingers out of reach
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Joining is fine! ^^ And omg, her zoomies!!

The journey home was longer than the one to the creek, filled with stops and breaks to let the girl rest. Each and every time he had watched her, curious to see if she might wander away from him, but she never had—even after the otter was long gone she’d remained there with him, easily being steered in the direction of his home. Occasionally, he thought to himself and wondered why he was bringing her along, only to find the answer a simple one each time: she was easy to work with. Hunting and travelling with her weren’t too stressful or irritating of things, it just felt normal—hell, if he were familiar with the concept of friends, he might have considered her one right away. But he was not, too closed off to emotions to consider befriending anyone, and so the obvious remained unrecognised, at least by him.

When they finally reached the valley and he’d led her inside, something got into her. All of a sudden, she took off like a bat out of Hell, zipping around. He watched her with a furrowed brow, rightfully confused by her peculiar antics. And when she finally came to a stop, tail wagging, he stared at her in disbelief as if ask, what was that? He didn’t bother with waiting for an answer—he knew he’d never get one, no matter how long he waited—and instead shook his head before stealing a few steps closer to her. For a moment, all he did was stand there, before suddenly nipping gently at her cheek and then hopping a few steps away.

Although he’d already decided that she could stay with him and be a part of the pack, he was curious to learn more about her. She could hunt, she’d proved herself in that department, but what about fighting? Again, he darted towards her and mouthed at her muzzle, trying to engage her in a bit of puppy-like, play-fighting.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
RE: extraordinarily pretty teeth, beauty lingers out of reach - by Xan - January 15, 2018, 08:53 PM