Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Aww, cuties!

Olive’s attention was drawn to the presence of another coming up behind her. Had she been in anything but her most alert state at that moment — so strange, for such early hours in the morning! — she might have been spooked. However, the chuff of the stranger seemed kindly enough and Olive pulled herself up from where she stretched her limber limbs; rising to her full high, as petite as that might be. With a sweeping turn — her movements made graceful thanks to the moon’s potent energy — she turned to face him.  

Blinking her eyes at the man, she was struck with an immediate sense of familiarity [that was all too common nowadays].  Olive knitted her brows together and stuck her nose out closer — as if the extra inch would afford her a better sense of smell. I know you, don’t I? she chimed, and if Olive were a human these words would have accompanied by a pointed finger; trying to pin exactly where in her history she had met this wolf and what state of mind she had been in at the time. Were apologies in order here, as they were almost everywhere else? 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 23, 2018, 03:38 PM