Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
For a moment, Olive turned inward and pondered the stranger’s question. She had almost forgotten that they were playing at a ~*mysterious*~ game here, one where they did not know each other’s names, or stories, or true personalities. It felt so natural to ask after his passions, as she felt very at ease around the man… but it was more fun to leave so many stones unturned. Not every wolf she met was meant to be in her life forever, and that was not a bad thing.

Hmm, no… she answered sweetly, almost girlishly. Her lips pressed together as she pretended to be in deep thought, pondering the value of the information she sought. I suppose it doesn’t. A raised brow punctuated her statement, and she lifted her body to stand, moving in a tight pirouette as she did so. The sylph questioned him. Bow to no one? Then what do you call… her voice trailed after her chest dipped into a slavish curtsy, one paw lifting and curling into her breast as she did so. Olive’s bright, faceted-jade gaze thrust up towards the stranger. …this? 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - February 11, 2018, 08:43 PM