Arrow Lake i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The fae lifted herself from her humble curtsy and shot the man a sly grin. Turning up her chin playfully, she chimed  “Oh, I do not mock!” and laughed as she took a dancing step away, backwards, away from him.  It was true, she did not mock him — instead, her intentions were to flirt and beguile. His attentions felt so sweet.

As he often did, the stranger made mention of an idea that gave her pause. Certainly, the ambiguity of the new moon had skewed his perception! For she was bent — not broken, but bent. Perhaps if they had remembered their first meeting, just one year prior, he might have recognized this change in her. “I’m not sure the spirit can ever truly bend,” she commented easily, moony eyes fluttering slowly. “Perhaps it evolves into something entirely new, something closer to enlightenment.” It wasn’t the truth, but whatever. "Something more beautiful.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - January 18, 2018, 01:28 AM
RE: i want a boy who’s so drunk he doesn’t talk - by Olive - February 20, 2018, 04:44 PM