Moonspear You can see your life out the window tonight
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
It was a good thing that, when Hydra expressed her worries over Korei Julia's disappearance, Wraen was busy examining top of her den's door, where there were some roots, suspiciously loose earth and rocks standing. And though she froze, the flash of knowledge and guilt in her eyes remained hidden. She listened to the rest of the speech patiently and, when she felt ready, she turned to face her beta with a calm and composed expression.

"I don't think she got lost," she said, carefully choosing the right words. "Two or three weeks back we hunted together and she told me about, how unhappy she felt in Moonspear. Especially after, what happened with Galaxy and the Redhawk wolves involved." So far true, but she had to pause briefly to decide, whether she should reveal that she was the last person Korei saw before taking off or not. 

It was a tough one, because part of her wanted to trust Hydra as a friend, but the cautious side reminded that with the wrong words this could easily change. She had learned by now that Ostrega wolves had their way of understanding loyalty and how to deem other people as traitors. "She asked me about me leaving my birth pack. Wanted to know all the "why"s and "how"s," Wraen went on - keeping some facts back was easier than she had thought. Maybe because she was not lying after all. 

"I got the impression that she had thought about this for a very long time and maybe Galaxy was the catalyst for her to finally do something about it," she finished and hoped that her young friend had met nice people along the way and was doing well.
Messages In This Thread
You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:31 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - January 23, 2018, 08:10 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 03, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:59 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 07, 2018, 10:54 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 09, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: You can see your life out the window tonight - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:37 PM