Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Oh, I am not complaining," Wraen shook her head, remembering, that just few weeks ago she was telling the same truth to Korei. "It's just - really, really strange. One moment I was in the game and the other - poof - it vanished in thin air," she explained. "I mean usually you really see, where your prey runs off, but this time... well, it's like it never had existed in the first place."

She scratched behind her ear and cast a glance around to see, if the animal in question had not appeared again. Perhaps it had simply lied low and blended with the snow until the predator went away. Or... maybe it had an underground hideaway somewhere.

"I appreciate your offer - but not today, thank you," she shook her head. "I can - however - invite you for a lunch though? I share food with you and you tell me everything you have seen during your travels. Sounds fair?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 21, 2018, 01:34 PM