Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Never heard about the Marauder's Keep, but sounds interesting enough," Wraen commented, wondering, if that had just been the name of the place or it had been inhabited by real marauders. She had heard many stories about them (one third of them were her own inventions), but never seen a real - living - one.

"Nope," she shook her head. "I was born in Donnelaith - it was located in a forest by the ocean. Not too far from here, but I hear that the fire destroyed that place and I have not been able to find it either," mainly because none of the former inhabitants had stayed there. "My mom - however - was good friends with the current Moonspear leader Charon. And he took me and my brother in, because she had made a deal with him a very long time ago. Though I hope that upon acceptance he liked us just a little bit as well."
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 19, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, it'll be by your side - by Wraen - January 24, 2018, 09:10 AM