Ankyra Sound o green world, don't desert me now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a rare smile filtered on the ghost's face and caiaphas studied it shrewdly, her falcon-yellow eyes meeting his own but for a moment.

she had never been one to hold back her tongue -- it did not suit her. she had spent her entire life throwing her mouth before her thoughts, and most of the time it had rewarded her. in the few times it hadn't, she had been crafty enough to weasel herself out of unpleasant situations with some wily thinking on her behalf. all the same, kierkegaard had an imposing effect on her -- it was not that she was not comfortable being honest with him (she was intimately comfortable with it), but rather, caiaphas worried the brutal honesty of her needs would present certain discomforts to their thus-far platonic friendship.

without skipping a beat, caiaphas leveled her gaze to him, and with confidence in her voice said: "but, i want puppies." to any astute observer, caiaphas' obsession with puppies was hardly something new -- however, this time, there was insinuation in her voice that had never been present before.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - January 27, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - January 31, 2018, 07:06 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 06, 2018, 01:06 AM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 06, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 07, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 08, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 09, 2018, 06:51 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - February 27, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Caiaphas - March 03, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: o green world, don't desert me now - by Kierkegaard - March 10, 2018, 06:15 PM