Blacktail Deer Plateau First thing's first β€” I'm the illest.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was glad to have a distraction from his digging. He wasn't in the mood for manual labor, and misery loved company almost as much as suffering loved and audience.Β "It's just a cold,"Β Grayday sniffled, swiping a paw at his nose. He had a fair idea on where he'd picked it up, but he didn't want to make the girl feel bad. He'd leave Sorrel out of this.Β "Shouldn't get too close. I'm sure Cat and Easy already have it since I've been wiping my nose on them all night, but you're probably still safe."

Little did he know, the cold was working its way through many agents - Grayday was simply the first to notice his symptoms, aside from Sorrel.

He sat down in the snow with a little huff, fending off the chills with an uncomfortable shiver. He didn't want to wake his wife and daughter and make them all situate themselves again, but there was no way he'd be getting back into the warm sleep pile without their cooperation. It looked like his own, natural alarm clock had rung early.Β "Might as well start the day,"Β he sighed.Β "I'm not gettin' anymore sleep tonight."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Grayday Sr. - January 22, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 22, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 10:52 AM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 16, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: First thing's first β€” I'm the illest. - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:36 PM