Moonspear smells blood
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
He had her undivided attention, and she was listening to his answers (not finding herself very surprised, having suspected a closeness to Rannoch considering some scents) but still, she could feel herself hunting for reasons to be distracted. Her mind wanted to go in a thought places at once--satisfied by seeking anything at all. As for the coyotes they had handled, she scoffed gently although she was happy his review sounded good. "Good riddance, then," she said, tail waving with satisfaction. At once, she was grateful for capable guardians doing what had to be done and for their continued plenty when it came to food stores over winter. Since it was of a similar enough train of though, she decided to mention: "Jarilo and I have scented a few more foxes starting to get bold lately.." she said, then shook her head. "But no grabs.. just yet," because so far, they had evaded them and a piece of her was hoping to set the aspiring mercenary up for a good takedown--if Jarilo got lucky enough--instead of her outright hunting them down and scattering them across the snow like this poor rabbit.

Which, thinking of her wily son, and eyeing Terance a little more hotly than she might have intended to, she felt a mild distaste at the reoccurring reminder than her youngest litter was still so vulnerable in these shaky, strange times. That, and she was still extra protective of them but encouraging them to spread their horizons all at once for a lovely little contradicting situation she had decided to undertake.

It did occur to her that he may never exactly know it, mainly because she did not have plans to grow overly close to the yearling, but she trusted him above most--and even nearer to the echelons of those she had bore herself. He had proven himself time and time again as evidenced by the scars he wore (because she was looking at them) that he would fight fiercely for Moonspear, and by that very extension, her family, her.

She couldn't place it exactly and instead wrote it off as approval, touched with a sentimental hint of fondness because life on the mountain among her family and a bit of his with Wraen hadn't sent him running off, or dead, yet. Anyway, the point that hung on her mind thanks to all of that was why she trusted him to help protect the rest of her unluckiest litter. "He and Vela want to be warriors, and I want to expose them to mercenary duty in the meantime. If you see them around, keep an eye out.. with everything going on.. I know you know what you are doing," she smirked, tail giving a mischievous wave to contrast the tone she spoke on with.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
smells blood - by Amekaze - January 30, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 03, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 03, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 05, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 07, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 11, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 17, 2018, 01:44 AM
RE: smells blood - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: smells blood - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 02:22 AM