Moonspear Never doubt that your courage will grow
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch knew that his advice was easier said than done— he often found himself living in the past when he was well aware that he should be focusing on the present. "I'm here if you ever need to talk or rant about anything," he offered as his final thought in regards to that particular portion of their conversation. 

When prompted of his practice, Gannet moved to demonstrate his progress. Rannoch observed him and noticed the awkward gait in which Gannet had adopted. It would take time, but Rannoch was confident in the other wolf's ability to adapt. 

"You're doing great so far," Rannoch assured Gannet as he hoisted himself onto his feet. He took a step towards the other wolf and smiled encouragingly despite the other's suffered subject matter. "And I think you can figure out a way to do many things without the leg." Rannoch took another step closer, his tail wagging. "Do you think it'd help any if you used me as support? I know that's what Lyra did with me when I was healing." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 30, 2018, 07:10 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - January 31, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 11, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 12, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 14, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Never doubt that your courage will grow - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 04:40 PM