Firefly Glen If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"I mean - Charon looks all big and scary, but he is a good guy inside. And, if he gave a false impression, then it's because we have had some unwelcome visitors during the past weeks," Wraen thought that, if she explained everything, then Tam would be more inclined to tell all the "why"s. He better, because the last person, who had fled from Moonspear's borders had got himself almost killed. 

"Anyway," she continued, after listening to, what the fellow had to say. "We have that hunting date - as mentioned previously - and since with Bernard big and strong and having been able to take down a deer before on his own," she gave her bear-like friend a very proud look, "and we too are smaller, but quick and agile - what do you say, if we try our luck to take down something big? Bernard needs to make a good impression, I need that and a practice and, if you don't plan to hang around here too long - maybe you need some food in your belly, before you go off?"
Messages In This Thread
If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - January 31, 2018, 03:57 PM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 04, 2018, 08:28 AM
RE: If I lose myself tonight, It'll be you and I - by Wraen - February 14, 2018, 03:48 PM