Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Skipping along through this because my muse only wants fluff rn
The leader could sense his mate's eagerness and required no more prompting to carry on. And, as was always the case where he and heats were involved, the male was destined not to last for very long. Perhaps a bit longer than he had in his youth, but still not quite as long as he would have liked.

"That snuck up on me," he admitted between pants, shifting his weight to one paw so that he would not crush his mate. There was a tiny edge of embarrassment to his voice, but he was not too concerned. They had all night, and the upside to heats was that, although they always stole away his stamina, they did tend to shorted his recovery time by half.

He butted Catori's shoulder with his nose, feelings of love and affection washing over him in powerful waves. He was glad that he was already sure of his love for her, because if he hadn't been, he knew he would always wonder if another heat had spellbound him once more. "I wonder what they'll look like," he said, speaking the next thing that occured to him. He knew by now that he would never see his children again, but was comforted by the knowledge that he would have Catori there to describe them to him in detail.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM