Gyrfalcon's Keep Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday rumbled his agreement, rubbing his cheek against Catori's shoulder. All his children were beautiful, but Cat - she was something else. He couldn't even imagine what their kids would look like, and it burned him that he would never be able to see... but Cat's words were a balm on that wound, and a reminder that he was not without ways to experience the world, his children, his wife...

"We'll have as many as we're meant to," he said with certainty; he'd come to accept that all things were predetermined by their Creators. Probably, their children had already been named and designed by the combined efforts of their respective gods. Thus far, the gods had given him only beautiful children, only healthy children. His litters had been full and complete, even if the first had been somewhat small. "The gods have been good to us," he shared, feeling a little silly speaking on the matter. "I feel... as if we're doing something right. Like everything will be alright."

He hid his face against her fur. "Not that I'm complacent. I'm on the lookout for any trouble," he assured. "I just wanted you to know that I feel good about this."
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Spiritwalker - February 06, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 06, 2018, 10:40 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 11, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Amor vincit omnia, et nos cedamus amori - by Grayday Sr. - February 27, 2018, 01:08 AM