Moonspear i know we've made a graveyard of this all
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Despite's Terance's prompt greeting, the lackluster tone fortified Rannoch's initial suspicion. He waited patiently, feeling the snow gather on his coat, as Terance worked to reveal what was going on eventually. 

Upon hearing Terance speak his confession, Rannoch lowered himself onto his gut. "Is there room for me to come in?" he asked as he attempted to neglect the initial chill from the snow against his underbelly.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 01:56 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 14, 2018, 04:22 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 14, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: i know we've made a graveyard of this all - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 04:57 PM