Cerulean Cape she don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
Every move Aditya made triggered an answering reaction from the sheepdog. She liked it best when he almost-scared her with quick, stuttering steps. It was exhilarating! Then, “Bet you can’t catch me,” he teased, and I mean, did he even know who he was talking to? Tufted ears popped like inky quest markers atop her head as if she hadn’t quite heard him right — “excuse me?” — and she took off like a shot, her long legs well accustomed to the rigors of sprinting across the sand.

A playful growl bubbled in her throat, most likely too low for him to hear unless she drew near enough to touch — she mirrored his glad leaps, hyperextending her sprightly musculature into a stunning grand jeté and following up with a few less strenuous jumps. Then, quite abruptly, she stopped — why was she doing all the chasing? — and “barked” back at him, a slightly more audible sound if only because of the click of her teeth that punctuated each one. It was probably still not within his hearing range, for she took two strides to his one and he covered a vast distance even in those few seconds — but the silence of her ceased steps would be loud enough.

Once Aditya took notice, Seelie backed away from him mischievously with her hindquarters tipped pertly above the slope of her shoulders, feathered tail flagging the air. Coyly now, she poked her tongue out at him with a saucy wink, then whipped around and took off running.
Messages In This Thread
RE: she don’t got a lot to say but there’s something about her - by Coelacanth - February 23, 2018, 01:44 PM