Moonspear i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Hydra's refusal to relinquish her inquiries had forced Rannoch into a corner of his mind he was not well-acquainted with; the tension of the day was quickly catching up to him. With every grating demand, Rannoch's innards coiled tighter, and his tolerance for her bullying wore thin. 

"It's you," Rannoch seethed, his hackles spiking as he regarded her with an intensity that he was not accustomed to. "It's you, and your sisters, apparentlyI don't know what you all did to her, but she's never felt welcome here." His jaws snapped shut suddenly, and he exhaled heavily in an attempt to calm himself. "And I don't know what happened but, something happened to her to form this opinion— she doesn't distrust others without reason." Rannoch's tail lashed, and he averted his eyes suddenly. "I cannot stand by ignorantly while my wife fears for her life. She is my everything, and I will do everything to make sure she's happy and safe." Rannoch's voice grew quiet and yet, his passion lingered in his eyes as they lifted to gauge Hydra's reaction.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 05:24 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 07:17 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 19, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: i met Kanye West, i'm never going to fail - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:03 PM