Firefly Glen little lady of mine
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Rannoch struggled to come up with anything adequate to rebut Terance's anger. Although he had only just become aware of the things that Hydra had done for Liffey, Rannoch still found it difficult to see past the way in which Hydra and her sisters had conducted themselves in the past few months. 

Just as Rannoch opened his mouth in an attempt to voice his concerns in regards to the triplets, Wraen stepped up and took the reigns of the conversation. Rannoch's mouth shut, and he listened to the testimony with wide eyes. 

When Wraen had concluded her point, Rannoch cleared his throat and nodded— he couldn't have said it been then she had. "I, yeah, Wraen pretty much said everything that went into our decision to leave," he agreed. "We also felt that when we could have a family, we didn't feel safe raising them there," he added and stole a glance at his wife before continuing, "I'm really sorry that everything happened the way it did, dude, I know how much they meant to you... but, we can't dwell on what happened too long. We've all made this choice, and we have to accept it and continue on." 

Rannoch wanted nothing more than to pull Terance into a hug but, he resisted. Instead, he stood at his wife's side and waited to see how the dark-furred man would react to all that had been expressed.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
little lady of mine - by Terance - February 20, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 20, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 20, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 22, 2018, 05:32 PM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 23, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Terance - February 23, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: little lady of mine - by Wraen - February 24, 2018, 04:31 PM