Sheepeater Cliff we made our homes in different places
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The mark of the Cerebus had evaded Rannoch when he had thrown himself at Titmouse; a case of tunnel-vision was to blame for his lack of observation. When he pulled himself away from the embrace, Rannoch noticed the "mercy" that the three sisters had willed upon him. His gut twisted uncomfortably, and Rannoch did his best to keep a level head about him— but it was so hard seeing Titmouse as he was. 

Rannoch leaned in and preened at the downy fur that covered Titmouse's cheeks. Liffey took the ropes in regards to filling him in, and Rannoch ceased the opportunity to soothe his former ward. He only withdrew to add to Liffey's explanation: "My injury was why I never returned to the Vale. I'm so sorry, Titmouse. Sorry for all of this." 
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
we made our homes in different places - by Titmouse (Ghost) - February 21, 2018, 06:26 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Coelacanth - February 28, 2018, 11:49 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 10:46 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 03, 2018, 08:49 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 04, 2018, 10:09 AM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 05, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - March 10, 2018, 01:04 PM
RE: we made our homes in different places - by Liffey - April 01, 2018, 08:30 AM