Emberwood Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The woman seemed jumpy; this was immediately obvious to Olive. She was an intuitive creature and often took on other’s vibrations as her own, so when the gold-dusted shewolf spoke in a voice so small and a demeanor so unsure, Olive immediately felt a dropping sensation in her stomach. Perhaps danger was afoot — at least, that’s what her experiences told her. The sylph threw cursory glances about their forested milieu, but could not scry anything that demanded her immediate attention, so she swallowed thickly and resettled her emerald focus on the strange woman — it was a funny thing these days, to come across a wolf whom she was not already acquainted. Here, the past always seemed to catch up to her.

Although the other wolf tried to hide her surprise, Olive felt further explanation was needed. “Are you alright?” Olive questioned of the gilded woman, her voice holding an earnest, soft lilt. The lamb tried her best to reorganize her demeanor into something that spoke sister, you are safe with me — ears slicked back, concerned and her tail still, focused.  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light - by Olive - February 24, 2018, 01:05 PM