The Sunspire i need to be needed
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Just wanted to get her in here, so please skip over me because I don’t wanna hold anything up!

There were many things on Olive’s mind since their taking of Sunspire only several days prior. Of most importance and first priority, was her current status as mother-to-be. The signs were telltale, as far as Olive’s experience with pregnancy were. It was less of anything seen from outside and more of an energy and radiance she perceived on the inside — along with constant queasiness and the ever-present need to pee. However, the small band of wolves was currently laying claim to their area, which involved lots of scent markings, so her excessive urination went largely unnoticed but was surely much appreciated. 

But, this would not be her secret to keep for long.

Rannoch was a nice and generous man and all, but certainly even he may have qualms of housing a mother and god-knows-how-many cubs. It was possible that her perception of the situation was skewed by a certain alpha from a certain pack who may or may not have thrown her and her babies out in their most helpless of states — but Olive rarely held grudges or clung to the past, except when it came to Dakarai, Aries, Cassiopeia, Arturo, Lotte, Chusi, Teaghlaigh and the Blackfeather Fuckers. Nope, no grudges at all.

Either way, the desperation that came with a family and no pack was a reality  that the sylph did not want to revisit. She worried and mused upon ways to break the news to her new alpha, with whom she had just forged a relationship with; however, this time there was a certain sense of surrender to her actions and forethought. These were children gifted to her by the gods, so she was certain the gods would take care of them — and the gods were far more reliable than Dakarai, anyways. Whatever happened, was meant to happen.

There was a howl and Olive, making rounds and claiming space, happened to be nearby. Though at first the voice was unknown, as the druid drifted closer, the scent and voice became intimately familiar. Striding onto the scene, Olive greeted Forrest with a purr and dip of the head — and then, was somewhat stricken to see Rannoch already there and talking about his own future litter. Not good. Respect was proffered through a simple and fluid curtsy, then Olive loosed a genuine smile and tittered “Forrest, oh my, this is so divine!” in order to bite back the guilt and secrets, which sat tickling on her tongue.   
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 01, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 01, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Olive - March 01, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 03, 2018, 01:30 PM