The Sunspire i need to be needed
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife

Popping back in, continue as you are!

The conversation drifted on without her, and Olive provided no imposition. This was Forrest’s show, and she did not need Olive’s help here. The woman’s knowledge and experience spoke for itself, and Olive truly doubted she could add anything that might swing the pendulum into her corner any more than it already way. It had seemed that her acceptance in Sunspire was agreed upon prior to her arrival on the scene, anyways — something that the druid could not be more happy about. 

Then, things were finalized, and Rannoch was inviting the newcomer across the borders and into their home. Her glee came in the form of a soft whine, leaking from between her jaws. Her tail swung to and fro, with gusto! Certainly, this bode well for her impending reveal. It wasn’t the entire reason for Olive’s happiness, but was definitely a large part of it. 

There was a tour to be conducted, and Olive was all too eager to explore her new home with her friend and her leader. They had only been in the place for several days, and Olive had not the ability to explore the entirety of the spire just yet. It was funny, for the blind to lead the blind. “Rannoch and his mate Liffey and a few others came from a place called Moonspear,” the woman commented as she trotted alongside them, finally finding a place to fold naturally into the conversation. Her gaze bounced lightly off that of Rannoch’s hoping to impress him with her knowledge. “Sunspire and Moonspear, isn’t that exquisite?”Olive doubted the relationship was a beautiful as the terminology made it out to be. She knew that this was not something Charon and Amekaze would take lightly.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 01, 2018, 09:11 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 01, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Olive - March 01, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 01, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Rannoch’s Ghost - March 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: i need to be needed - by Forrest - March 03, 2018, 01:30 PM