Redhawk Caldera High in the sky
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
@Orca halfheartedly protested when Towhee insisted her sister accompany her on today's patrol. -They're boring, I agree,- she signed, -and that's exactly why I want you to come.- She grinned and playfully nudged Orca in the ribs. "Please," she added out loud, trying to twist her face into a pleading look. It worked, mostly because it made the other she-wolf laugh too hard to put up any more resistance.

They were about halfway through the circuit when Orca's nose pressed to the side of Towhee's neck. "It's Sebastian," she told the Alpha. "He howled from somewhere behind us. Do you want to...?" She made a circular gesture with a foreleg and then looked at the deaf yearling. Towhee licked her lips and nodded after a beat, so together they turned and headed back in the direction they had come.

"Hey, Sebastian," Orca greeted as they approached. Towhee was too busy eyeballing his wounds to offer a greeting. He appeared to be in much better shape now, physically, but how was his mind...?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 05, 2018, 02:13 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 05, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 06, 2018, 11:22 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 09, 2018, 02:26 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 09, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: High in the sky - by Towhee - March 13, 2018, 10:17 AM
RE: High in the sky - by Sebastian - March 13, 2018, 11:09 AM