The Sunspire take a bite of the apple in the face of god
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Found a spare minute, so here's the shortest post ever! ♡

Somehow, Olive had thought Rannoch might understand her meaning from the few, sole words she provided. Unsurprisingly though, he did not and Olive found herself scrambling to produce words with a coherent meaning. “Well, I, um…” the sylph stammered, looking up at Rannoch and hoping he might nod with sudden understanding and save her from this embarrassment. This, what her moment of truth — she supposed. “I am pregnant,” she finally blurted out, immediately feeling as if a weigh had been lifted from her soul; only to be replaced with dread at her unborn family’s certain demise. Was there any other way around it? Could a pack leader be so altruistic as to offer her family hearth and home, when she had nothing to give in return? “I don’t know how it happened —” she uttered forlornly, as if her feigned innocence meant anything at all to him. Then she stopped, body tensed, and waited for his response. 
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
take a bite of the apple in the face of god - by Olive - March 05, 2018, 02:27 PM
RE: take a bite of the apple in the face of god - by Olive - March 31, 2018, 01:34 PM