Redhawk Caldera Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood?
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,031 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He hadn't, which didn't surprise her whatsoever. Whip had taken quite the beating in the battle. Towhee couldn't imagine him just wandering off in such bad shape. Perhaps he had left because of Gannet's absence. In any case, the Alpha didn't feel particularly bothered about this particular departure. She couldn't put her finger on it but she sensed something, well, wrong with Whip. Perhaps it was for the best if he'd gone.

But she would't assume him gone until she'd put in some proper effort to locate him. -I'd love to hear all about it,- Towhee replied to Tegan's mention of a ravine, motioning for him to come along as she plucked up the bone and began trotting somewhat parallel to the borders. -But I'm, you know, deaf,- she added the obvious joke, somehow conveying her ptero message despite her preoccupied mouth and moving limbs because magic.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 07, 2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Where do you keep your virgin lamb blood? - by Towhee - March 08, 2018, 01:42 PM