Greatwater Lake And I risk it all for this life we choose
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Lovely song.

The banks and surrounding area of Greatwater lake had proven to be a wonderful place for an aspiring Birdcatcher to practice. Even with temperatures as low as they were now, there were waterfowl in the unfrozen parts of the lake, sometimes choosing to rest on the icy cover, sometimes settling on the solid surface away from water. This Wraen could easily tell from the myriad of footprints criscrossing the area, of course, the occasional bird-droppings, smelling of phosphorus and uric acid and feathers as well. She had also been lucky to find several abandoned nests in the reeds and walk to a small island within the lake, which was yet another bird-equivalent of many apartment building. 

After busy hours, Wraen had lied down to take a little rest, before returning to Sunspire. And it was then that a grayscale form of a wolf caught her attention. Had it not been for the odd tail, she would have turned around and left, but the odd sight rang of something familiar. Could it really be that grumpy old friend of Osprey's? This far away? She got up and drew nearer to investigate, however, still being too far away to make her presence known by a verbal greeting.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I risk it all for this life we choose - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 06:24 PM