Wheeling Gull Isle i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside
587 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Master Medic
I wish I could say that Coelacanth had been engaged in something incredibly important, but really, all she’d been doing was taking a bath and watching a family of river otters play. Oversized ears perked atop her skull, crystalline droplets flying from their tufted tips as she scrambled out of the river and sprinted for the shoreline. She hadn’t expected Catori to visit so soon, but she wasn’t about to question her good fortune. The Aralez was proud of all the seawolves had accomplished.

Despite her eagerness to see her cousin, Droman caught the sheepdog’s eye first. Although the tide would hold for several hours yet, she longed to impress upon him that the land bridge wasn’t always safe to play on. Very gently, she made to nose at his shoulder and capture his fleeting attention, a soft whuff ruffling the fuzzy fur even as she drew away. She did not want to crowd the guppy, but she hoped that with the rest of the group coming ashore, he would want to join them.

She trotted toward the trio in halting steps, her Neptune gaze continually flitting back to the boy and his crustacean companion, and the moment she was within touching distance she snaked her body along her cousin’s breast and bathed the underside of her chin in kisses. The convex swelling of Catori’s sides bore a stark contrast to Seelie’s gamine framework, and the sheepdog dipped into a playful bow as if the puppies therein could already see her and respond. A soft, crooning whine more whisper than song danced upon the Groenendael’s lips, her cerulean eyes soft and fond as she bent her nose to the water and lightly anointed her cousin in a series of splashes. “Normally I would pounce you,” her mischievous expression seemed to say, “but since you are full of puppies I will settle for splashing you.” Brontide, Serein, and @Sirimiri would be so happy!

Aditya was the next wolf Seelie homed in on, but her gaze flashed apologetically to Sorrel Marie; she did not want the pretty girl to feel left out, but she was so happy to see her golden-eyed friend. She danced over to him, her dripping fur leaving a trail of teardrops in her wake, and greeted him with unabashed warmth. If he allowed it, she would nibble at the thick fur that bordered his cheek — but should he find such forward behavior abhorrent, she would abstain.

At long last, she greeted the blue-eyed yearling, tuning the wild shimmy of her body to a gentler key; despite the smile upon her pretty face and the scents of Aditya and Catori tangled intimately amongst her mottled fur, Sorrel Marie was an unknown quantity to the sheepdog. Seelie lowered her carriage, tufted ears folding and eyes arching with bashful friendliness as her feathered tail beat a frenetic rhythm against her hocks. She offered a soft “boof!” and tilted her head to one side, then the other, trusting her family to make the necessary introductions.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm merely contemplating what you feel inside - by Coelacanth - March 12, 2018, 03:57 PM