Moonspear i'm only young but that was long ago
starboy
2,684 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Master Astronomer
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
There was something off about the girl. He hadn't noticed it until he came close enough to look for her eyes, which seemed to have a hard time focussing. But maybe she was just avoiding eye contact; it was hard to tell. But something was off, and it left him a strange feeling in his gut. Dune was already there and Charon nodded at him. He cast the pale male a questioning look, wondering if he'd been here long and if he knew what to think of the girl; if he noticed anything off, too.

Turning attention back to the girl, Lucy, Charon listened to her request to join them. 'if you'll take me' and 'i'm not all useless' weren't exactly big selling points, and Charon wasn't quite convinced. "You should work on your pitch," he said coldly, though his words were accompanied with a brief grin. It was hard to tell whether he was serious or joking there. "Why do you want to join Moonspear specifically? Can you hunt?" He wasn't too sure what 'sneaky' would give him. Charon'd never really been the sneaky type of wolf and he wondered if her sneakiness would help her in hunting. He wanted to just ask 'what is wrong with you', but for now waited a bit longer to hear what she had to say. He was on edge with the pups nearing every day, which meant they could use more good wolves but now wasn't the time to take in useless wolves.
Messages In This Thread
i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 12, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 13, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 13, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 14, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 14, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 11:30 PM