The Sunspire a flower feels the rain and it weeps from its petals down to its roots
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
I’m sorry for the wait and for the short post while I get caught up ❤

A gentle voice roused Olive from her midday reverie. Sleepily and sluggishly, the tiny woman lifted her head and perched herself up on an elbow to face the other pale fae and regard her kindly. There were many wolves upon the sunspire with whom Olive had not shared much more than simply pleasantries; and unfortunately, Nara had been one of them. It was likely not Nara’s fault though, as Olive had been too far gone in her pleasant repose to do anything more than the bare minimum of pack-work. Life amongst the Sunspire wolves was simply too lovely and too good, especially when contrasted with the harsh realities of her winter spent as a rogue.

— and even more especially, when considering her current state! Certainly, she must allot a certain amount of energy towards the act of growing and nurturing her children, and she must recoup that energy through many different naps, of varying length and intensity, scattered across the sanctity of her packland’s sun-warmed, springtide bossom… and she did it simply because it was necessary, and simply because she could. “Things are more than alright,” Olive corroborated in a hushed tone, letting an honest smile simmer upon her lips. “How are you?”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread