Barrow Fields get out somewhere other than me before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
hello u smelly

caiaphas' mule length ear cast back as she heard a shuffle of snow behind her -- lycaon closed the gap with a flurry of whines pressing forth from his slender cheek. she slowed her gait so he could catch up to her, and once he did she canted her slim muzzle into the plush of his neck in the briefest of greetings. blood or not, he would always be her son - and she would always reserve a sliver of her fickle heart for him. she did not miss what truly captivated his attention, and she swung round like a fat manatee so he could see her in all her Fat Betty glory.

"you could get lost." she quipped, her expression serious despite the impish grin that tugged the corners of her jowls.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
get out somewhere other than me before - by Caiaphas - March 18, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 18, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Caiaphas - March 21, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 21, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 30, 2018, 10:44 PM