Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
I'm gonna post to keep this moving
At her command, Grayday moved forward, stepping slowly and carefully to give Catori time to direct him if she saw him about to squish one of their new children. He did not snuffle over them as he dearly wanted to, but did as Catori asked and curled himself around her back, using her flank as a pillow in order to get his head closer to the pups.

The scent of blood soon drew his attention - the male began laving his tongue over a few spots on his wife's haunches, hoping to soothe her sore and tired flesh. "You did good," he offered, although he was not really sure what giving birth actually entailed; Akuti had done just as well, it seemed, but he remembered Amber telling him about their stillborn. He was glad that hadn't happened this time around. "Will you tell me what they look like?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Grayday Sr. - April 27, 2018, 09:50 PM