Dawnlark Plains chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday was near the borders, making sure his scent covered up any hint of Catori's. He could still detect tiny traces of the scent of her pregnancy, but he was almost done covering those up. Unless someone was looking for it, they probably wouldn't know there was likely a litter about.

Except that Grayday carried the scent of milk and newborns heavily on his pelt. Oh well.

He moved toward the sound of the howl without thinking about this, more curious to find out who was calling on his daughter here. She was around somewhere, but likely in the Maplewood. It would take her a hot minute to reach the source of the call, and Grayday figured he'd entertain them until then.

And do some snooping.

"Hey," he chuffed, catching sight of a rangy silhouette. The closer he came, the more he learned about the other. A young wolf, about Easy's age. Not from Easthollow, so it couldn't be Ezra. What a shame. "Where'd you come from?" he asked. He was from a pack, but not one around this area. He'd come a long way to talk to Easy....
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: chromed out mirror, i don't need a windshield - by Grayday Sr. - April 09, 2018, 03:03 PM