The Sunspire i can see what the rest of my life looks like.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
In Rannoch's mind, Liffey's approach was similar that to Pamala Anderson's iconic lope on the popular 90's American drama series, Baywatch; every fiber of her being personified perfection. His love-struck gaze observed her every move with pleasure, and he lost himself in the moment. All that mattered to him then and there was claiming what was rightfully his; any relevant considerations were neglected entirely. 

In the midst of the pheromones of sugar and spice and everything nice, an unwelcomed scent snaked its way into the mix. Intuitively, Rannoch's attention discovered the uninvited presence. Without him even realizing what he was doing, Rannoch took a step towards Treason; every aspect of his body language pronounced his annoyance with her appearance. Once he was alongside his wife, Rannoch's lips peeled back as a growl thundered in his throat. 

For Treason's sake, the surviving ounce of Rannoch's logic-driven conscious hoped that she understood their command — she needed to leave.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see what the rest of my life looks like. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - April 20, 2018, 10:04 PM