The Sunspire i would love to get to know you and sit you down to talk about our little lives
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
 The gravid woman could not help but let her mossy gaze slide shut as Rannoch spoke her honestly, earnestly. “It is truly an amazing thing to hear that…” Olive did not want to reveal too much of her past to him, lest he know how she had been expunged from Teaghlaigh’s record for very similar transgressions. “I did not know how good it could feel to be wanted.” Dakarai had wanted her, of course — but Dakarai had wanted her far too much, and his love was quite toxic, so she would happily do without. Ridding herself of him had not been an easy task, much like an addict wishing to quit their inebriation of choice, but he had made it much easier by threatening death to his daughter and attempting to impregnate his whore. This wanting, of Rannoch and Seabreeze and surely the other members of Sunspire, was good and pure. 

She smiled at him.
“Thank you,” she said for probably the millionth time — and she meant it, a million times over. Then, remembering the agreement the two had struck all those moons ago, Olive raised an eyebrow at her young alpha and grinned surreptitiously. “How is Liffey? I have been meaning to visit.” she conceded, knowing that she had not necessarily been holding up her end of the bargain. However, she could barely move and the situation would likely not get any better until the pups were born. Even then, her litter might need to tag along whenever their mother went to tend to her midwife-ly duties. With Seabreeze’s litter as well, it was certain that her babies would have many others to play with.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams