Ankyra Sound No wings of wax or endless mountains
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
LOUD SHRIEK  

day by day the small terrors at her side grew. they were voracious, restless -- she regarded each with a mother's triumph. their lives had only just begun, yet already she felt the strength in their squirming bodies.

they would be hellions, she was sure of it.

speaking of hellions -- she counted only three in the crook of her hip. alarm set in and she abruptly rose, depositing her children unkindly into the stone. she could just barely make out ephraim's muted coat -- and he was headed directly for peril. instinct overcame her, the want to scoop him from danger -- yet she did not intervene immediately. perhaps it was too early in his life for a lesson, but caiaphas felt her heart hammer in her throat as she watched him blissfully waltz closer to a rather cchilling baptismal.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 22, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 25, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 26, 2018, 08:31 PM