Ankyra Sound No wings of wax or endless mountains
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas craned her neck downwards as ephraim leaned into the pool - it took great restraint to not pluck him then from the simmering aquamarine edge, to place him safely somewhere dry and distinctly not life-threatening. yet she could see the curiosity, bright as the incandescent blue around them, swim in ephraim's gaze.

she tensed as he dangled a paw in the water, relieved when he abruptly pulled it back with a cry -- no doubt the sensation of ocean water was new for him. she recalled how she had not cared for water much either --one of life's odd and inconsistent ironies, considering the homestead she had insistently selected for herself.

she tilted her slim muzzle sideways and offered him a reaffirming nudge, done more to silence any future cries than encourage him.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 22, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - April 25, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Ephraim - April 26, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: No wings of wax or endless mountains - by Caiaphas - May 10, 2018, 09:44 PM