The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Organizing pack hunts - I can do that," Wraen readily agreed to the suggestion, though she had just as little experience in taking the lead of hunts as Liffey idea of, what did pack leader's duties encompass. But then again - no one had been born perfect and being ready for everything life had to offer. And in the light of this, the Redleaf girl was excited to try and see, what happened. 

"Well, I think that you have been doing quite well," she told her in a friendly manner. After all the pack consisted of grown up wolves, who could take care of themselves and was pretty good off being on their own and having not too much of people meddling in their business. Rannoch and Terance handled the joiners at the borders nicely and now that Liffey had Wraen by her side, they could deal with the inner matters. Such as keeping the pack together and dealing with conflicts.

Though on the latter note - she now understood more clearly than ever, that she would have to watch her step, tongue and keep her emotional outbursts in rein. "We will be fine," she reassured Liffey again and, since there was little to add to the subject, Wraen took the liberty and changed it. "Do you want to play a game?"