Stavanger Bay There's talk goin round this town, keep it down now
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
She listened, and inwardly, she was glad to hear it confirmed.  She would have balked to hear the other say it wasn't a life she had chosen; none here should play a role they didn't wish, whether or not Smokestep desired it.  She did not believe he was the type, but one never knew for sure until it was tested and proven.

She felt the tension she'd been carrying since the fight begin to relax under her workings, and the cool presses felt wonderful on the torn skin.

She closed her eyes, thinking a moment as she just enjoyed.  "Not this." She finally said, though she corrected quickly after.  "I admired them greatly, but I never had the skill for falsehood."  Erzulie maybe didn't need to lie; she had her freedom and therefore her choice.  But those Rosalyn knew had been wenches of the crew, and while they were prized, they were only worth as much as their deception and seduction.

"I chose to move up, and I did, if only for a time.  I don't mean to fail again, or let our captain make my mistakes."  She'd gone off, almost forgetting Erzulie was there.  Then she opened her eyes and laughed.  "Not that he would.  He's blessed with a nature few can dislike, I think."
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's talk goin round this town, keep it down now - by Rosalyn - May 15, 2018, 05:58 PM