The Sunspire please twirl me one more time and don’t stop spinning me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had heard about the first litter of Sunspire being born, but had not taken any care to visit and congratulate the new mother. Despite the approval of leaders of this unexpected burden to the ranks, she did not agree with their decisions and therefore harboured very sour feelings towards the mother, who - in her opinion - had sneaked her way in the ranks with the full-knowledge of what she had been doing - and no particular interest in those furry blobs of flesh that would very soon outgrow their milk-only diet and would be demanding, but pretty useless additions to the pack for many months before they would be able to hunt and provide for themselves. 

And because she was not the one, who would speak her opinions out loud to people she did not particularly fancy, she had decided that the best way to avoid conflicts was avoiding the culprits altogether. With herself being constantly on the move, hunting and providing for the rest, it was easy to do. And therefore she was pretty ignorant to the fact that one of the caches she had instilled was rather near to the place, where Olive lived with her puppies, and it would happen so that today, on return from a hunt that had resulted in taking down a sickly goat-kid, she happened to pass the area. 

With herself plain in view, it would now be impolite to pretend that she had not noticed her pack-mate, therefore Wraen sighed, put down the remnants of her kill and approached to exchange some common pleasentries and then move on. "Good morning to you," she said politely and even managed to put in some warmth in those words as well.