The Sunspire please twirl me one more time and don’t stop spinning me
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had been determined not to like Olive, because of the assumption that she had sneaked her way in the pack, knowing full well that she was expecting. For whatever reason this had not seemed right by the hunter, even if the rest of the pack had nothing against it. 

Yet she felt something change fundamentally, when the pale gray wolfess turned to look at her and return the greeting. There was an otherworldly quality about her and such a strong aura around her, that she found it hard to resist it's charm. All the dark and tired thoughts were whisked away from her mind and the steely coldness of her green eyes melted, giving place to a sincere and warm glow. 

Maybe it was not all about Olive in that moment of change. Maybe she had been stirred by a distant memory of a similar spring day, seeing her mother with puppies by her side. And, though she still felt that the whole situation with the overflow of the babies was wrong, the feeling she had no right to spoil this sacred moment. After all - the little ones were innocents that they had to protect. 

"Started a bit too late for my liking," she replied and then added the lie that Terance had told her, "everything will be alright." Even if it wasn't meant to be, at this moment she understood, why he had said and what he had meant by it. "Are you hungry?"