The Tangle masked in blood and bathed in fire
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
despite her distance from the sound's hearth, caiaphas seemed comfortable -- as if her wretchedness was uniquely suited for the quite wretched and dolorous plains that were the infinite tangle. her sullen gaze followed the male's -- to the neatly hidden area she had motioned towards moments prior. certainly, she did not think less of the male simply because navigational prowess was not his forte -- the tangle had claimed many better than her, and would continue to do so well after her corpse sunk into the earth.

when the golden agouti asked after the reasoning for her aid, caiaphas smiled -- it was a smile without warmth, and seemed to seep around her thin face like cold plaster. "not helping." she admitted, a thin wrist motioning towards the trail. "it's purely a selfish interest. you find your way out, i don't have to worry about you being too close to grimnismal." she was woefully transparent in this, though she did not mention her whelps -- which were the driving force for her being willing to see him off. unbeknowst to her, the very thought had already occurred to the copper and grey clad male.

her smile had faded since, but that unsettling coldness remained -- even despite the compliment vilkas offered. "it's a nicer name than pack." she answered, somewhat flippant -- though she watched him intently to see if he would take his leave or question her further.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 17, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 17, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 18, 2018, 05:45 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 19, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 20, 2018, 05:15 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - May 21, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - May 26, 2018, 04:47 AM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: masked in blood and bathed in fire - by Vilkas - June 03, 2018, 04:46 AM