Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Round 2 - please, have a look at these videos with wolves hunting large prey: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wl8ZxAaB2E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsD8jdYd4_0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8V8_HNtyLXk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MfFGfQ0Qic - to get an idea and an inspiration for, what your character can and would do during the hunt. Aim for this round is to get the moose on the move - you are encouraged to diceroll, if that happens in your post. Also the animal is potentially aggressive, therefore feel free to involve kicking and antler-hits in your posts. No posting order.

While waiting for others to arrive, Wraen watched that animal, who now - that most wolves were gone from the scene - had drunk some water and then hobble over to one of the reed-covered banks and begun to eat. The hunter weighed out her options - if there were sufficient number and especially with the taller, stronger and heavier wolves - with some luck they could take the animal down. If it was just Bernard and a little army of small wolves like her, Witchbaby and the I-am-not-a-coyote Coelho, then they should not even attemt to do such a thing. 

The first to arrive a she-wolf - a recent newcomer that Wraen had not had a chance to meet yet, but had heard her name in passing. @Hyacinth - or some other flower. If she was just as a good hunter as a beautiful being (sometimes beauty did not go hand in hand with practical skills), then she would do well with the task of herding the animal in the desired direction. "Yes, we are, but let's wait for the others," Wraen replied.

@Nara - Wraen's trusted hunting companion - was next to arrive. "Something a bit bigger than a chipmunk, eh?" she replied and gave the girl an encouraging smile. They had had some mishaps, when it had come to animals larger than hares - mountain goats - for example, and this guy was definitely ten times bigger and more dangerous than the sly and swift cliff-dwellers, but with Nara by her side, Wraen felt more sure of their success.

@Maia was ready for an adventure and Wraen wondered, whether the yearling had ever taken part in a big hunt with her parents and other packmates. Because in this game her sister's size and weight was an advantage, but at the same time she did not want her to get hurt, due to lack of experience and overrating her skills. "And dangerous as well - you will have to be quick and careful, and follow the rules," she told her. 

With Maia came @Bernard and @Cassiopea as well. Wraen immediately decided that the first would do excellent, when it came to an actual attack on the animal, while the latter would be another good addition to the team of herders. @Witchbaby returned with @Rannoch - and Wraen felt relieved to see another leader figure here and, though she was given the reins of the whole situation, she knew that, if things would go south, the alpha would be there to support and help out.

@Treason showed up soon after - and recalling their first encounter, where the guardian had expressed her preference for large game, Wraen was glad that now would be a great time for the large she-wolf to show, what she had got in her. She caught a glimpse of @Coelho - who had shown up, while her best buddy Bronte had not - and, though she would never tell this to the coy-wolf, Wraen gave her some credit to actually arriving to the scene of the action, even though there would be no use of her here at the moment. Unless, of course, she wanted to either drown in the water or be trampled over by angry feet. 

And then there was @Seabreeze - who showed up, made sure that her arrival was acknowledged. Wraen waited a little longer to see, if Terance would come as well, but he did not - probably being busy elsewhere. That's, what she hoped the reason was, and not anything personal.

"It will be difficult to attack the beast in the water, therefore we have to drive it out of there and get it over there," she beckoned grassy open area right at the banks of the water pool. "Once it there - we surround it and try to get hold of it and draw it down to the ground," she now addressed the heavier people in their party. "Rannoch, Treason, Bernard and Maia - that will be your main task - and Bernard - with you being the largest in the party, I want you to aim for the beast's neck." Then she turned to the rest: "Nara, Cassiopea, Hyacinth, Witchbaby - and me as well - our task will be to herd it and keep it in place, as well as distract it, in order to help the attackers. Once the moose is pinned down, you take hold of it as well and help pinning it down."

"@Coelho and @Seabreeze - remain on the sidelines, but don't go too far. Help those, who get injured, or go and fetch help, if you need it," she told the two. 

With this explained, she together with the rest of them got to work.
Messages In This Thread
Moosecraft - by Wraen - May 21, 2018, 02:10 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - May 21, 2018, 02:32 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Nara - May 21, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Maia - May 21, 2018, 05:08 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Cassiopeia - May 21, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Rannoch’s Ghost - May 21, 2018, 07:07 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Arbiter - May 22, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Coelho - May 22, 2018, 06:24 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Seabreeze - May 23, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Moosecraft - by Wraen - May 29, 2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Moosecraft - by Maia - May 30, 2018, 05:00 PM