Big Salmon Lake First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"In regards of the two packs I mentioned - one has claimed a mountain and supposedly considers claimed half of the valley over there," Wraen beckoned in the general direction of her former home. "Moonspear is the name, it is lead by a white, freckled wolf Charon, but it is very likely that you will run into Cerberus - three identical twins. Dangerous people, if provoked or... if they think you provoked them, even if you did not," it would be a pity to have another able-bodied wolf mauled by the trio.

"As for the other," she pointed towards a forest further of, "runs by name Blackfeather woods and few moons ago they had a very bad conflict with another pack here that moved away afterwards. I have not run into them, but they are said to be very dangerous people, having their own set of beliefs and violent tendencies. Things might have changed by now - but beware."

"And if you are looking for a home, then there are packs along the coast and - with a permission from my leaders I could lead you to the other side of the mountain range. There are quite a few packs as well," she said. "But I can't guarantee a favorable answer to that request, unfortunately."

"What are you good at? Hunting, fighting, guarding or more along the lines of medics and naturalists?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: First things first, I'ma say all the words inside my head. - by Wraen - May 26, 2018, 03:22 PM