Emberflame Ridge you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas watched her children, road-tired and weary -- they hadn't deserved to be so abruptly upended, and she felt sorry for them. ephraim, rhakios and raleska had nearly instantly collapsed and fell asleep, yet illidan fought off exhaustion's creeping advances long enough to inquire as to where they were going.

where were they going? caiaphas didn't know -- inland, somewhere. somewhere far away from the ruins of grimnismal and the rough beast that had staked claim over it.

she swept towards the boy and licked his forehead softly. "somewhere safe, darling." she crooned, pulling him close to her as kierkegaard offered to take svalinn. caiaphas frowned as she watched her mate shoulder her son's burden -- where was he? why hadn't he shown up after the howls?

all of this thinking was too much for the matriarch, who was just as tired as the company she kept. she nudged her mate affectionately and then, if no other noise was made, she too would follow in fitful sleep.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes - by Caiaphas - June 13, 2018, 06:56 PM