The Sunspire but don't let me go, i got all these people
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
This looked lonely.

Wraen was returning from the cache she had instilled for Seabreeze's and Olive's use, replenishing it today with some pieces of rotten meat she had scavenged from an abandoned carcass down at the plains. Her early morning raid had brought her just enough food to keep herself going and very little for the hungry mouths back home. But - maybe her packmates would have better luck and - perhaps - another hunting trip at dusk would be more lucky. 

It would have been more lucky right now, were she not so lost in thoughts - a rabbit dashed right past her - and she realized this only, when the fluffy tail had disappeared in the undergrowth. She looked after it longingly, then turned her head in the opposite direction, hoping to see another rabbit, but caught sight of Coelho pacing. Now that her cocky, dark friend was out of the picture, Wraen felt little to no reason to either dislike or mistrust the coywolf. She had not proven to be useful to her knowledge, but also had not been a nuisance. In summery - a budget class, harmless pet. 

And feeling that there was some relationship mending and improving to do, Wraen announced her presence by a quiet chuff and approached the girl in a friendly, but confident manner. "It ran that way, if you are looking for the rabbit," she offered.
Messages In This Thread
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - June 21, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 03, 2018, 10:38 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Wraen - September 04, 2018, 08:23 AM
RE: but don't let me go, i got all these people - by Coelho - September 15, 2018, 10:33 AM